Dreamsicles do come true! Make your creamsicle dream a reality by using Simply Gelightful orange flavor gelatin mix. And yes, not only will it look and taste great, but you can feel good about eating it since it has 30% less sugar than the leading brand, plus it's high in fiber & vitamin C, and no fake stuff. Isn't this the stuff unicorns eat when they're craving oranges?
We're excited to share how you can make it at home to impress your kids, your party guests, and ahem...yourself.
1 packet of Simply Gelightful - Orange Flavor
1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
1 cup boiling water
1. Empty Simply Gelightful packet into bowl.
2. First layer: Take 2 tbsp of gelatin mix and put it into a separate bowl (preferably one with a pouring spout).
3. Add 1/2 cup boiling water to the mix and stir until dissolved.
4. Let the gelatin cool down 5-7 minutes.
5. Pour it into a trifle cup, bowl, cup or wherever you want to make the layered dessert.
6. Let set in fridge until set ~ about 2 hours.
7. Second layer (creamy layer): Add 1/2 cup milk to saucepan. For the milk, you can use dairy or non-dairy -- we love vanilla soy or vanilla almond milk or you can use the unsweetened kind.
8. Bring the milk to a slow boil on medium heat - keep stirring the milk so it doesn't burn.
9. Add 2 tbsp of gelatin mix to the saucepan and stir until dissolved.
10. Let the gelatin cool down 5-7 minutes.
11. Pour the gelatin on top of the first layer.
12. Let set in fridge until set ~ about 2 hours.
13. Repeat steps 2-12.
Don't forget to add whipped cream and top with a mandarin orange. Enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.