Looking for a little afternoon pick me up? Try a blueberry almond "gelight" and you'll be so delighted you did!
1 packet of Simply Gelightful - Blueberry Flavor
2 cups almond milk
Toppings (granola, fresh or dried blueberries, etc.)
1. Add 2 cups almond milk to a saucepan.
2. Bring the almond milk to a slow boil on medium heat - keep stirring the milk so it doesn't burn.
3. Empty the packet of gelatin mix into the saucepan and stir until dissolved for ~ 2 minutes.
4. Let the gelatin cool down 5-7 minutes.
5. Pour it into single-serve cups (makes 4 1/2 cup servings)
6. Let set in fridge until set ~ about 2 hours.
7. Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Comments will be approved before showing up.